Sunday, April 4, 2010

T'was The Night Before Christmas

Haha, well it really isn't

HAPPY EASTER READERS!

My mommy sent me a basket of chocolates, and I tried to eat one of those cream filled ones. Can never finish on because they are unbelievably sweet. So what did my genius come up with? I melted it in a cup of chocolate. I'm finding it much easier to ingest.

So this week.... this week.... what happened this week... My hormones went crazy and I had the worst bout of depression on Thursday and part of Friday. I love blaming things on my hormones. I binged on a serious amount of home-made Goan food, and that made life much much better.

Oh! Ding dong, the bitch is gone! Well, not yet, but she will be later today. The unpleasant roommate departs today and I shall be claiming the good spot in the fridge! Not only that, but no more razors in the shower. Messy cow...

The weather is starting to get warmer here. We had a lovely 25⁰C yesterday... and then closed the day with gusting winds. Wind was so bad they actually put it as a weather warning. Don't see those everyday.

And the most pleasant news of all: 1st round of exams finished on Thursday! And midterms start in less than 2 weeks. Ick. I really don't know what to do with myself now that the exams are over, have no idea how to relax.

I'm going for easter brinner at my God-father's in an hour, so I made a lemon cake last night. It has been a while since I baked, so It was nice to do. It wasn't. however, whipping everything together by hand. I kinda miss my electric blender. I'm all dressed up! Haven't felt this pretty for a while. Feels good.

Keep it flossy

No comments:

Post a Comment