Oh me, oh my
I'm having the worst time concentrating. So tired, but it's not the "I can fall asleep at any moment" tired. Oh no, that would be to easy. At least then I could go to bed. No my lovelies, I have the "My brain is so tired, but no matter what I do I can't fall asleep because that would be too damn easy." Can you tell I'm a little restless? Not only that, my leg is driving me crazy. If I can't shake the restlessness out of it tonight, I don't know how I'm going to sleep. Arg
My Tupperware is missing. I'm not amused. I use that to take my fruit to school! How in the heck it went missing is beyond me. I brought it home, washed it, then put it in the drying rack. I don't want to say my roommate might have taken it, but it sure as heck looks like that, especially since I have the cover. What do you think I should do? I already put a post it on her door asking her if she's seen it anywhere. She's never home when I am, so I haven't had a chance to talk to her face to face. Arg. I don't know what to do. She also doesn't wash her dishes for days. The massive pot she left in the sink on Monday is still there. It's a pain in the butt trying to wash my own dishes with her crap in there. I'd appreciate any feed back.
So school. Oh school. Lovely school. Mofo shoot me now. I think I'm just tired of everything and I'm craving a good nights sleep so I can concentrate. Great things is histology though: teacher made a booboo on the scantron so I got an extra point and now I'm getting 90% for that quiz. Can I get a woot woot?
I also feel like the go to person at school. People missed the notes, or need a fantastic upload, I'm the person they go to. I feel like a techie most of the time, it's hilarious. Getting really good at the "fake it till you make it" thing, though I was already great at it. I must be perfecting it now. It's nice to feel needed. I guess that's how I'm roping people in to get to know me. It's working, so I'm not complaining. I'm finding it easier to float between groups. I also make some great review notes for the test, so when test time come around it's "Channy's Study Session" FTW. I like conversing with the intellectuals, makes me feel like I'm actually studying instead of just re-reading over my notes.
502 days until I graduate
Keep on flossing on
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment