Sup
I love reading over past blogs. Haha, last one was SOOOO cheesy. It's ok though, because it's getting replaced by this :D
Today will be a shorter post. You know that realization you have when you're only a few years away from your career? I had that moment on Wednesday. They keep saying at school: This is the __day to the rest of your career. AND THEY'RE RIGHT!!! I'm going to be a GROWN UP once this is done!!! HOW SCARY IS THAT?!?!?! The good scary mind you. After this, I just need to complete 1 week of anesthetics classes so I can stick people with needles!
Classes are going alright so far. A little overwhelmed with all the projects and the amount of work, but I'm hoping to rectify it this weekend with NON STOP STUDYING! *groans* It's bearable knowing that my entire class is doing the same thing.
Oh year, one more thing. I was talking to one of my cousins last night, and I was telling her how after the party we had at her parent's place, I'd probably never get to eat real Goan food until I finish the program. That was a BIG lie. I had SO many frozen containers of food given to me by family that that is all I've been eating. I don't even think I ate this much when I was back home! Oh well, definitely not complaining.
Keep it flossy
Seriously, because I found this link. Moderate gingivitis, aided from lack of flossing
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment