Good evening sports fans!
I'm feeling better now! Starting to warm up to some of the girls in the program, so that always makes one feel better. Plus there's this one adorable girl. Well, she's older than me by about 5 years, but she's from the tri-cities to! Talking to her just makes me feel like I'm at home! I LOVE THOES PEOPLE!!!!!
I cleanned my room ubberly today. I mean it is CLEAN! I'm quite happy about that. Been drinking a lot of water since I'm going to start doing that now.... I do find myself running to the bathroom every 1/2 hour though. Not fun.
Bah I still have so much reading to do. I took a break and decided to update.
Also, found another grocery store that's only a 20min walk from my place. It's got a TD across the street from it to, so now I don't have to walk 45 mins south to eat! YAY! I love google maps!
Team Canada tomorrow for hockey gold. LETS GO CANADA LETS GO! WOOT WOOT!!!!
in honour of that, I shall be posting the same thing I stole from my second cousin:
Our Father, who art in GM Place, hockey be thy game, thy will be done, GOLD to be WON on ice as well as in the stands, give us this day our hockey sticks, and forgive us our penalties, as we forgive those who crosscheck against us. Lead us not into elimination but deliver us to victory, in the name of the fans, CANADA and the holy puck. AMEN! ▌♥ ▌ GO CANADA GO ▌♥ ▌
I got pride baby!
Keep it flossy!
Yes I'm sticking with it until I find something else. Not gonna lie, it's starting to grown on me
Shout out to alley!
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment