Afternoon readers!
Alright children, I've finally got this thing up and going! *celebrates*
So I'll be writting this while I study, chronicalling the adventure that is dental hygiene education! The program is suppose to be really hectic so I'm hoping to update this atleast once a week.
I'm sure you're wondering about the title. I bought a Zebra tuque; it is absolutly adorable. Living in the suburbs all my life I thought that moving to the city would be quite a change. Turns out I'm living in another suburb. I'm still using the word "city" and no one can stop me!
Now that the formalities are done, on with the show...
The place I'm staying at is really nice. I've got a great big room so I can definetly fit all my stuff in it, which is good because I'm sharing the rest of the basment with 2 other girls. One is somewhat of a jerk. She's messy and loud and when she talks to me, I get the feeling she dislikes me for getting the bigger room (based on our first conversation.) She moves out at the end of the month though, so I'm happy about that. The other girl has only been home twice, and I have yet to meet her. My mom did however, and says she seems nice enough. FOB, so as long as she's nice and clean, I'm content. Neither of them are taking schooling with me, so no study-buddy. Not gonna lie, I'm not all that saddened by it. The landlords are pretty nice... and that's about it for my new home.
Out of the 10 days I'm spending here (I'm jumping ahead a little, I'm staying at an aunt's house for the weekend,) only one has been spent sleeping at my place, the rest has been out with relatives. I do enjoy getting spoiled. All the food is making me quite happy. I've got to soak it all up before I slip under a rock to do this 18 months of ubber studies. It's fun playing everyday by ear, mother dearest and I are totally overwhelmed -in a good way- by it.
I think that's it for now. Oh yes, almost forgot, opening ceremony for the olympics was pretty awesome. So proud of Vancouver. Yeah there were a few mishaps, but that happens at all ceremonies. We presented a bunch of Firsts for the Winter Games, so the ceremony haters cna SHOVE IT.
GO, CANADA, GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-insert catchy farwell here-
(I'm working on it)
Please excuse the grammar and spelling mistakes. It's been awhile since I've had to write formally and I'm trying to get back in the swing of things
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I shall be following you my dear! :D
ReplyDelete