So I just got back from my break home. Funny story (because I have a great sense of humour and apparently a very high self-stupidity tolerance) 1h into the flight I spilled my ice-cold water on my lap, and I had to sit the entire flight with wet bottoms. Most unpleasant. Silver lining? I was going to get hot tea, but changed my mind at the last minute.
Canucks are 3 for 3! EFF YEA!!!!
I think it's the air that make me so nauseated here. I was fine at home, I was fine in Calgary, but oh boy, since I've been back in the big T, I have just done nothing but want to drink fluids until I pee myself into oblivion. My stomach is in knots! Weird eh? I really didn't want to come back and pouted in the car the whole ride to the airport. I think my mom actually felt sorry for me this time.
I already told my teacher that I won't be there for peer-mentoring tomorrow, but since plans have changed and I'm not spending the night at grams', I may go in for the last hour, cause yea right, I am so not setting my alarm.
Fun facts: fluoridated water is only beneficial between the ages of 6 to 18. Fluoride in your body won't do much once your teeth are already grown. The in-office fluoride just goes straight on the teeth and that is the best way to strengthen already erupted adult teeth.
Keep it flossy
PS: Sharra, I give up trying to comment on your posts. Your blog hates me, I've tried commenting 5 times and it never works. I would pee on it if I was a dog. Love you<3

Oh honey, I've had some haters so I screen the comments. I'm sorry that's so confusing =( Please keep commenting, I check every day and it makes me happy! <3<3<3<3
ReplyDeleteAlso, I'm so sorry I missed you but my exams actually SWAMPED me. ily<3 Good luckkkk~
I WILL GET YOU NEXT TIME.