Sunday, August 8, 2010

It Tingles!

Wow, I'm been missing for a while,

I've been feeling a little off this week, which entailed me almost crying about the wonders of french fries and hot-sauce (I know, very emotional, especially for me,) so this is going to be another short post. I keep thinking about updating this sucker, but I'm getting so lazy. I need motivation. Good news is that I'm almost always motivated enough to finish my studies. Woot!

So in regards to my title, I feel what is described as the onset of a coldsore. I have NEVER had herpes1 before, nor have I been anywhere within 5ft of someone with an active one, so I have no idea where this came from! Its right by the corner of my lip, so I'm hoping it's either a pimple or canker sore that's really really big, so I can feel it through and through. I was thinking of posting on facebook: "WHO GAVE ME HERPES1?", but I'm really sure all my many MANY relatives that I have on there would FLIP OUT, so that idea went out the window really fast.

Going out for church and grocery shopping with my cousins today, so that means I get lots and lots of Goan/Indian food when I get there! YAY!

Keep it flossy

Fun Fact: When you're about to get a coldsore/herpes1 activity on you face, the area will feel tingly before it's visible. You can't be treated at the dentist until it starts to crust over, 3-4days after it appears, because it could pop while we use our instruments, and the fluids could be transferred to other areas of your mouth and face. When that happens, you get the infection in those areas, and that is painful. Imagine if it got in your eye! So cancel your appointment if you see it, they will send you home anyways (they should if they're practicing ethically.)

1 comment:

  1. This makes me feel less bad for not stalking you for a while but POST MORE DAMMIT. *motivaaatioooonnnnn*

    ReplyDelete