Sunday, May 2, 2010

Cheer Up Buttercup

Evening

So I'm a little in the dumps right now because I'm worried about my friend. He is sounding pretty rough after not sleeping since saturday morning (though he did party all saturday night, so I'm not surprised.) But still! He's one of those people that if they're aren't all crazy happy and cheery, you feel sad.

He also took me shopping on Friday. Note to self, always take him when going shopping. Gay guys who are fashion forward are lots of fun... except when he tries to get me in super sexy stuff. According to one of my girlfriends who was with us, I am VERY shy. Who'd a thunk eh? At least I know I have a butt. If a gay boy tells you you have a nice ass, you have a nice ass. My self-esteme was through the roof that night, as you can tell.

Well more plans are up in the air, looks like I might be coming home for semester break! Or I might not. My parents are really indecisive. As long as I'm not trapped in these 4 walls I call my room, I think I'll be fine.

So now the other roommate is leaving at the end of this month, which means I'll either be all alone for so time, or I get to deal with new roomies... I'm giving a flyer to my school admissions person so hopefully I get to have students who are also going to my school. I think that would be fun, plus I wont get distracted because they'll be a semester behind me. Yes, I have very much thought this through.

Haven't had the chance to go grocery shopping this weekend so I guess I'll be surviving on about 1L of milk for the week, and the remaining fresh veg that I bought last week. Good thing my freezer is packed with frozen veg, chicken and pasta. I really like fresh veg, but I guess this'll have to do. I'll grin and bare it if I must. Oh yea, I plowed through the 15 Goinca food containers my family gave me. No wonder I'm developing cellulite eh?

So you know restless leg syndrome? Well not only do I have that on my legs, but I have it in my arms aswell. Sleeping wont be fun. On the subject of sleep, sleeping hasn't been fun at all. Not only am I getting really effed up sleeping hours, that render me incapable of a good nights rest, I'm waking up with nightmares.
2nd Note to self: never EVER be roommates with an ex. That's what my nightmares have tought me.
3rd Note to self: become fanicially stable as to not require a roommate.

School is going pretty alright. Now is project month, were most of the projects are due. One due tomorrow, another 2 weeks after that, and another the week after that. Doesn't help that project 3 has yet to be started. I'm really hoping my teacher lets me do a digital version of the project, because I am WAYYYYY better on a computer than I am with glue and scissors. I can't cut straight to save my life!

News of the week: I got 59/60 on my Anatomy & Physiology midterm! I am mucho happiness!

Keep is flossy ladies and gents

2 comments:

  1. Aw honey take some naps. Your grammar/spelling is telling of your messed up sleep.

    I think when you come home you should bring the gay boy. =P

    I CAN'T CUT STRAIGHT EITHER. And good job on your midterm! =D

    Good luck beautiful <3 [I almost said Keep it flossy - you're getting to me... xD]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharra pretty much said everything needed
    :)

    Sorry I have not been keeping up

    - Alley

    ReplyDelete